The beginning of the year can be a time for New years resolutions – that usually fizzle out after 2 weeks!
When it comes to lasting change the beginning is often shit (which coincidentally is the title of Suze’s first book) – grab your copy here – https://mybook.to/suzanneculberg
In today’s episode we discuss…
- The self publishing journey – tips and tricks Suze uncovered publishing her first book.
- How to declutter and ditch old clothes to prepare for lasting transformation.
- Suze’s obsession with Pineapples and their link to long term transformation. Finding a community to support you on your way to your goals.
- The importance of goal setting and taking little steps toward big changes.
- Are you really reading this? I always wonder if people actually read the show notes, so the first 3 people to email Suze (email@example.com) with the subject heading ‘book please’ and their postal address will be sent a complimentary copy of Suze’s first book.
How to connect with Kristan:
How to connect with Suzanne: