Join Kristan and Suzanne for an interview to understand what the Root Cause Protocol (RCP) is that Kristan specialises in and keeps mentioning during episodes!
Highlights from this episode…
- Understanding what minerals have to do with symptoms we may experience.
- Understand examples of symptoms that are related to nutrient imbalances Kristan has experienced directly, from clients or members of her community.
- Understanding how minerals and vitamins relate to each other in the context of the RCP.
- What has stress got to do with minerals and how we feel/symptoms?
- How can a ‘one size fits all’ protocol help just about anyone?
- Learning what you can do to get started improving your mineral balance via the RCP (see links below too).
- Learning what consults look like if you want to get help to understand more.
- What is the course that Kristan co-facilitates and how can you get involved if you wish to dive in deeper?
Links for those wanting to find out more how they can DIY in the RCP:
- RCP Handbook – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/handbook-download/
- RCP podcast archive – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/podcast-archive
- RCP Webinar archive – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/webinar-archive/
- RCP next webinar – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/webinar-signup/
- RCP research hub (“Iron toxicity posts”) – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/iron-toxicity
- RCP overall resources hub – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/resources/
Links for those wanting personalised support, getting testing done, etc
- Details of consult options (inc 15 minute quick calls) with Kristan and her team – https://supportingbalance.com.au/book-with-us/
- Understanding more about the testing – https://supportingbalance.com.au/lab-tests/
More about the training discussed:
- Training is 16 weeks total (+ one week break in the middle) and runs twice per year. Registration for starting February 2022 closes mid January – check the page below for details
- The course is comprehensive and designed for those wanting to expand their own knowledge, to start their own business or to add to their existing business.
- Lots of FAQ’s on the RCP Institute page about the training – https://therootcauseprotocol.com/rcp-institute/
- If your questions aren’t answered in the FAQs, contact the RCP support team – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to connect with Kristan:
How to connect with Suzanne: